The Pukekohe Park Power Lap Club works around our Open Testing Days
, which gives everyone the opportunity to bring their car to the track and test it to its limits in a safe and controlled environment. To find out more about Open Testing Days, click here
Becoming a Member of the Pukekohe Park Power Lap Club enables you to make the most of these Open Testing Days held regularly throughout the year.
Not only do Members receive preferential bookings and exclusive discounted rates to Open Testing Days, you become an Associate Member of the Counties Racing Club giving you access to the Members stand on all Pukekohe Park Thoroughbred Racedays, as well as partner benefits such as 20% off Lone Star Pukekohe and more.
The Open Testing Days are posted on the website, with Power Lap members having first access for booking. Limited availability for non-members will be posted close to the days, for a track fee of $210 per day (plus Pit Exit License $45.00).
Power Lap Club
Priority access to Open Testing days, limited to only 250 memberships!
- Extended 60-day booking window for track day reservations
- Discounted track fees for each test day (Members $150 v Non-members $210)
- Complimentary Pit Exit Licence (Usually $45)
- Complimentary In-Ear Comms Hire (compulsory, normally $40)
- 10% off branded Pukekohe Park merchandise
- Associate Membership to the Counties Racing Club
- Partner benefits such as a Free Loaf when dining in at Lone Star Pukekohe
For More Details & to Purchase