Pukekohe's finest summer party is backkkkkk in 2021.
If you're looking for party-central - a place to hang with your squad under the summer sun, listen to great music, watch a bit of horse racing and indulge in tasty food and beverages - then this is where you need to be on Counties Cup Day.
- A complimentary Gordon's Pink Gin or a non-alcoholic soda on arrival
- Access into the Gordon’s Pink Gin Party in the Racing Village
- Access to all other general admission areas on course, including the Fashion in the Field viewing quarter
- Food voucher to spend on yummy eats in the Food Truck Village
- Great DJ line-up to party the day away with extended time after the last race has been run
- Complimentary racebook
- Access to cash bars and betting facilities
Please note that this is strictly an R18 precinct with photographic ID required for entry.
NO BYO alcohol is permitted anywhere on course.
Security checks will be in place.
Other good things to know
- Party gates open from 11.30am
- There's no set dress code, but we certainly encourage you to dress to impress... it is a day at the races after all
- We strongly encourage you to use your Food voucher at our gourmet food village... all heroes still need to eat
- You will have extended time to party after the last... but not if you're 'that' guy
- Entry to hospitality precincts may be refused if you have gone a little too heavy at the pre-drinks, Pukekohe Park encourages responsible drinking at all times and intoxicated people will not be permitted or tolerated
- All tickets are non-refundable, so ensure you have what it takes before you make the big decision
- We can't control the weather and this is an outdoor function - so keep an eye on weather reports closer to the time to help you dress appropriately
- Don’t drink and drive; use our preferred taxi supplier White Rose Cars to get you to and from the event. They will drop you off at the main entrance and you can catch one from the same place for the journey home. Ring 09 238 9728 to book